Nutrition is an important part of managing diabetes.
People with diabetes can enjoy the same foods as those who do not have diabetes. Eating a variety of healthy foods in reasonable portions can help manage blood glucose, weight, blood pressure, and cholesterol.
Diabetes refers to a disease in which the person has high blood sugar, either because insulin production is inadequate, or because the body’s cells do not respond properly to insulin, or both.
Symptoms to be targeted:
– Increased weight
– Increased hunger
– Slow healing of wounds
Why should you opt for this package?
This package offers a one stop solution to your diabetes problem only based on a diet plan. No medicines, no starvation, no strenuous exercises are required. This plan just alters your diets through natural elements to show you massive improvements in your health.
Touch points of the package:
– It is a three month long package.
– Consultation frequency would be once in a week.
– Dietary plans and natural supplement recommendations provided .
– No medicines prescribed.
Details of the process:
1. Analysis of your medical history along with enquiry about prevailing diseases in the family.
2. Close monitoring of your body as a patient.
3. Diagnosis of the actual problem and its root causes.
4. Designing a personalized diet plan.
– Considerable amount of Weight loss within a month.
– Decreased health issues due to diabetes.
– Enhanced immunity and metabolism.